Do you love Zac Efron and Lucas Grabeel?!

Hey there if you have a thing for Lucas and Zac, well you've come to the right place!! Here you'll find pics videos,icons,and songs for you to download!!! Also, this is only about Lucas and Zac, but since Zac is now with Vanessa Hudgens (they're so cute together!), I will upload some "Zanessa" stuff as well...And about Lucas, we'll there's a rumor saying that he's dating Emily Morris..But since I don't support her, you won't find any stuff about them here...But there is one girl that I think is cute for Lucas..ASHLEY TISDALE!! I totally support "Lashley" too!! I mean yeah, Ashley's dating Jared Murillo (I don't support "Jashley" at all), but who caress? I like Lashley better..So I'm not sure if I'm gonna put some "Lashley" stuff here, but I might...So in the meantime, Just enjoy!!!


much love!!
zanessa&lashley4yevah

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Zac Efron "Hairspray" promotionals

He looks so adorable with his 60's hairstyle!! I really love that curle...To be honest I like his look in "Hairspray" than "HSM1&2"..Don't get me wrong, he looks hot in "HSM1&2"..But you see in "Hairspray" he has more appeal, and he's always sweet talking in the movie..In "HSM1&2", he's an innocent boy....But he's still Zac, so no complaints!! :-)









No comments: